Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tragic Waste

I'm stuck in this routine; there's something wrong with me
doctors disagree; that I am really crazy
Feelin' like a fiend, dying for relief
knock me out so I can go back to sleep

This torture, and this pain, I only have myself to blame

It's a tragedy, you could do so much
if you would only see these things are your crutch
Killing myself slowly so no one else can
hide my true feelings; learn to pretend
I learned it from you, I learned from the best

asking if you're okay; its just a game we play
all actors on a stage; reading words from a page
the scene doesn't matter, or what occurs in it
all that matters is who you share the stage with

This torture, and this pain, only myself to blame

It's a tragedy, you could do so much
if you would only see these things are your crutch
Killing myself slowly so no one else can
hide my true feelings; learn to pretend
I learned it from you, I learned from the best

No comments:

Post a Comment