I cant believe another twelve months have already came and went, just as quickly as the injections split up every strand of my soul into a fiber-optic display of neon lights, making you laugh...and the truth is I would do it to myself to make you laugh, I would cut my flesh and watch the blood pour from my skin, an open wound, begging for salt or lemon juice. How did all of this happen so quickly? I'm in love with falling in love, even though I do not believe I have ever been in it. How can you single-handedly walk away while I cry on the floor, begging you to stay?
I know it's not your fault, I'm baring with you for as long as you can right now, grinding my teeth down to a fine powder, searching and looking for a way- a way to make this work. Everyday, we do indeed do the impossible, and every day I feel as if I'm breaking the law...
No comments:
Post a Comment